21 offices accommodating two to 18 occupants
Built in 1935 and formerly the Leatherhead Town Hall, Wesley House is a Grade II Listed 'Art Deco' building.
It still retains the Town Council's Debating Chamber, having undergone a complete restoration, with its imposing tiered, semi-circular style seating ideal for conferences, training and meetings. Wesley House has a commanding position on Bull Hill and provides an elegant blend of modern technology, contemporary design and classic architecture making an office environment perfectly tailored to modern business needs. It has an opulent entrance with large corridors and high ceilings yet retains a warm atmosphere.
- Two minute walk from the railway station, with trains to Central London every 20 minutes; Waterloo and Victoria are 35 minutes journey
- One mile from Junction 9 of the M25
- One minute walk to the town centre with all amenities, including banking
- Five minute walk to Leatherhead Leisure Centre, wine bars and restaurants
- 24 miles to London Gatwick Airport, 26 miles to London Heathrow Airport
- Car parking on site
- On-site catering service
Tel: 01372 860700
Fax: 01372 860701